1. Responsible for banking, taxation field work;
2. Responsible for declaring national and local tax and submitting statistical statements; responsible for E-port customs clearance operations;
3. Support financing and other banking affairs, maximally develop the resources of banks, provide financial support to achieve the strategic objectives for business development;
4. Review the reimbursement bills, and enter the vouchers in the UF;
5. Responsible for accounts receivable, shipped goods management, sales accounting;
6. Analyze how the monthly, quarterly and annual financial budgets are executed;
7. Manage and prepare the company’s accounts, settlement vouchers, ledgers and financial statements.
1. Associate Degree or above, majoring in accounting, audit, finance, statistics and financial related specializations;
2. Over 3 years of financial management experience in manufacturing enterprises; highly recognized by superiors, different departments and subordinates;
3. Hold an Accountant Certificate;
4. Strong abilities in cost management, risk control and financial analysis;
5. Abilities in organization, communication, coordination and analysis;
6. Have a good knowledge of accounting, proficient in UF financial software, Office application tools, UFIDA NC system;
7. Accept short-term business trips (Work outside of the regular workplace).